Omega 3 - 100 Softgels
Omega - 3
Omega 3's are found in foods such as walnuts, flaxseed and cold-water fish. A polyunsaturated fat that remains liquid at room temperature and when exposed to cold temperatures, unlike monounsaturated fats, olive oil, that harden when exposed to cold temperatures. There are many nutrients in Omega 3 fatty acids, but the three most important are the fatty acids: alpha-linolenic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
The cells in our body are surrounded by a membrane and that membrane is largely made up of fatty acids. The membrane functions as a gateway, allowing good nutrients in and toxins to be taken away. Without a steady intake of Omega 3's, this membrane degrades stopping from proper functions and causing communication between cells to break down. The end road to this is the development of cancerous cells.
Who can benefit from taking Omega 3?
1. Inflammatory diseases or increased inflammation in the body - studies have shown it helps to decrease inflammation by reducing cytokine production
2. Cardiovascular Health- studies show it can help to decrease excessive clotting, lower lipids, decrease or help stop thickening of the arteries
3. Diabetics- stimulates the body to produce and release leptin which thus improves the body's ability to respond to insulin
4.Cognitive function- including both dementia/Alzheimers and Depression/Mental disorders by nourishing the brain.
5. Just about anyone that is living and breathing...because it is good for you and feeds your cell membranes! And who is eating cold-water fish and walnuts every single day?....yea, neither am I!
The Natural Fish Oil Concentrate used is manufactured under strict quality control standards It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of mercury, heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins, and other contaminants.
Manufactured in the USA.
FDA Disclaimer: * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size:||2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container:||50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||†|
|Natural Fish Oil Concentrate||2.0 g (2,000 mg)||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||680 mg||†|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||360 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||240 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||80 mg||
Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water) and Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol). Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel). Vitamin E from soy.
Content for tab 3.