Beeyoutiful® offers several essential oil diffusers, including the Breeze. Using only cold air and no heat or water, the Breeze naturally atomizes the essential oils without damaging their molecular structures or powerful therapeutic properties. The Breeze delivery system emits a micro-fine vapor of pure and natural essential oils which permeates the air while preserving the natural essence and complete therapeutic benefits of the oils. These micro particles permeating the air may remain suspended for hours, fully intact, with all of their natural defenses against airborne viruses, bacteria, mold, and odor.
The Breeze diffuses approximately 1-1.3 ml of essential oil per hour.
- A low cost solution for beginners.
- Directional Control spout and sound reducer.
- Atomizer creates a micro-fine Essential Oil Vapor.
- Bottle Top "Quick Change" System makes changing oils a breeze.
- No tip bottle stand for safety.
- BPA, Arsenic, Lead Free Tubing made in the USA.
The Breeze works well for long run times, and when on the go!
- Remove cap from bottle
- Remove orifice reducer from bottle.
- Screw the atomizer onto the bottle and snug it down. Oil may leak if bottle is not tight
- Slide bottle down into bottle stand clamp.
- Connect tubing between atomizer and pump as shown.
- Plug pump into 115 volt AC outlet.
- Adjust output knob as desired.
The Breeze uses the same pump that we previously sold on the Aroma-Pro, and has a plastic nozzle at the end of the tubing to diffuse the oil. The oil is held in reserve in a half-ounce mixing bottle (provided with the Breeze, or any 10ml or 15ml bottle that Beeutiful sells), and screws directly into the nozzle.
Although a 1 oz bottle can be screwed into the nozzle, the base is sized to hold a 1/2 oz bottle. We advise using the included half-ounce mixing bottle, or any 10ml or 15 ml bottle that Beeyoutiful sells, for optimum stability.
All parts disassemble quickly for easy cleaning.
- Remove atomizer from bottle stand.
- Unscrew oil bottle from atomizer.
- Submerge atomizer in soapy water or rubbing alcohol for one hour.
- Rinse with warm water.
- If necessary, diffuse rubbing alcohol for 20 to 30 seconds to clean inside components.
- AC 110V/60HZ 6W
- Pressure 0.028 MPa
- CAP 4.5 1/min
- Weight: 2 lb 1 oz