Berry Well® - 8 fl. oz. or 64 fl. oz.
Stephanie Tallent talks about the uses of this Elderberry syrup, Berry Well!
Berry Well is a practically miraculous combination of the following:
- Luscious, purple elderberries (first used long ago by Native Americans) that provide anthocyanins. The anti-viral powers of these immune system enhancers attack many strains of influenza A and B -- without the side effects or complications of a flu shot.
- Raw honey sweetens the mixture with more than just good taste. It delivers a rich supply of live enzymes required to help body systems fight colds and respiratory infections of all kinds.
- Bee propolis and Organic Echinacea root extract -- both considered powerful, natural antibiotics.
- Raw apple cider vinegar, a folk remedy celebrated for its use against a long list of ailments, increases your body's alkalinity. (Although today's diets tend to make us more acidic, an alkaline body is safer from cancer and other diseases.) And the potassium in raw vinegar helps cells fight bacteria and viruses.
Take it regularly or when you first feel sick, and stay well with Berry Well. Your doctor will wonder if you've moved out of town!
Manufactured in the USA.
FDA Disclaimer: * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Servings Per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Apitherapy Proprietary Blend||18g||†|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Raw honey, elderberries, organic echinacea root extract, organic apple cider vinegar, propolis extract, 2% pure grain alcohol
Content for tab 3.