Belly Balance - 120 capsules
Belly Balance - 120 capsules
648 mg Betaine HCL
The heart and soul of the digestive tract is an unsung hero known as hydrochloric acid (HCl). From digesting proteins to neutralizing pathogens, hydrochloric acid is crucial to your digestive health. When we are young, we typically have a great supply of HCl with our bodies making between 3 and 4 quarts per day. When you are making adequate amounts of HCl, you typically can digest most foods without experiencing symptoms of poor digestion or acid reflux.
As the body’s systems begin to wear down and systems are taxed, the amount of HCl produced decreases, leading to a plethora of digestive disturbances, particularly with harder to digest or high inflammation foods: gas, belching, acid reflux and even symptoms of malnutrition begin to show up. Often for individuals who struggle with lower than ideal amounts of HCl, after a meal they will begin to experience what seems to be an acidic or sour stomach. Typically we reach for an antacid, buying temporary relief of symptoms but exacerbating the underlying problem that caused the symptoms. In situations of insufficient HCl, the food that is improperly digesting begins to rot and disintegrate, releasing properties that begin to burn and inflame the stomach. This damages the stomach and esophagus causing even more problems.
Many people raised in industrialized countries with highly processed foods, eating inadequate amounts of raw and fermented vegetables struggle to some degree with insufficient HCl. Some experts believe as many as 80% of adults in industrialized countries deal with less than optimal HCl levels, thus explaining why we purchase more over the counter antacids than any other society. Beeyoutiful®'sBellyBalance™ is designed to help bridge this gap between the levels our bodies are able to produce and the levels necessary to have optimal digestion.
While many nutrients play a role in creating HCl, zinc is the most important. Because you need zinc to make HCl, and you need HCl to absorb dietary zinc from your food, it is easy to upset this delicate balance and find yourself in the vicious cycle of poor digestion. Zinc plays a key role in supporting immunity and helping the body heal cuts. Poor wound healing and white spots on the fingernails point strongly to a zinc deficiency.
Basic Steps to Improve Your Digestion:
1. Chew your food well. Chewing each bite 20-30 times breaks down your food well before it arrives in the stomach, saturates your food with saliva (which has enzymes that break down your food) and alerts your digestive system that ‘food is on the way.’
2. Limit water at meals. Getting adequate water each day is necessary for health, but catching up on hydration at mealtime dilutes your stomach acid and burdens digestion. Drink enough water to stay comfortable during meals (and to take your supplements), but put the majority of your water consumption at least 30 minutes prior to or 60 minutes after meals.
3. Relax, practice gratefulness, and think about eating. Relaxing and focusing on your food doesn't seem like it would matter for digestion, but it does. Encourage your body to enter a relaxed, parasympathetic state while you eat. Savor your food and try to spend at least 15 minutes (more is great!) relaxed and enjoying every meal.
4. Supplement with HCl with pepsin (an enzyme) in conjunction with zinc, probiotics and digestive enzymes (particularly one that contains ox bile)
To read more regarding Belly Balance™- Digestion: the Building Blocks to a Healthier You
Manufactured in the USA.
FDA Disclaimer: * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size:||1 Veg Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:||120|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Betaine HCl||648 mg||†|
Acid-Stable Protease (150 SAPU)
(Fungal Pepsin from Aspergillus niger)
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Content for tab 3.