What is Emu Oil?
In Australia, the native Emu birds store up a dense layer of body fat that sustains and nourishes the male bird as he sits on the nest for 54 days and nights to protect and incubate the eggs. This rich and nutritious fat has long been prized by the indigenous Australians as a sacred food with healing properties.
Some of the active ingredients of Walkabout Australian Emu Oil are:
- Omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9
- Vitamin K2 MK-4
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Why would I choose Emu Oil?
We've carried High Vitamin Butter Oil for its high levels of Vitamin K2, but after learning about the benefits of Emu Oil, coupled with the feedback that the butter oil was hard to take unless it was in capsule form, we began to investigate. We discovered that Emu Oil contains approximately 24 times the amount of K2 than the same amount of Butter Oil!
Several studies have shown that just 4g of Emu Oil would provide about the same amount of K2 that a quarter pound of pastured butter would provide. With a culture that is chronically deficient in K2, it's become increasingly important to make sure that we supplement from high quality food sources whenever possible. Walkabout Australian Emu Oil has a host of healthful characteristics:
- Nutrient powerhouse for the whole family
- 100% pure and unadulterated
- Used by health care professionals
- Life-sustaining synergy of nutrients
- Potent inhibitor of angiogenesis
- High biological activity
- Ancient traditional use
- Select Australian Emu genetics
- Activates nutritional profile of other nutrients
- Available in convenient soft gel caps
- Gentle on the stomach (no burping or aftertaste!)
- Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia
- Assembled and balanced by nature; nothing added to or taken out of our oils
Manufactured in the USA.
FDA Disclaimer: * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.