Matte White Base is a deep, pure white. As white as a cotton ball. It is great for use on the eye before applying eye shadow or as a brow accent. Medium to sheer coverage can be obtained with a dry brush application. Medium to heavy coverage with a foiled look. Plays well with all other colors as a neutral complimentary shade. Can be heavily foiled for a creamy full coverage look that is flawless.
Just ordered/received for the second time! Over the last several years, I've had the opportunity to compare this to other brands and use different application methods. A few notes....
1) Subtle, yet brightening when applied dry, my usual application method.
2) Really elegant and smooth when foiled - I do this for a bolder "look" on special occasions.
3) Also use lightly on top of other colors at times to blend or brighten.
4) The "staying power" of this mineral eye color is longer than any other brand I have tried. Less creasing, less falling off. I combine this with a primer for all-day perfection.
5) A little goes a long way! Great value for the quality.
Matte White is one color I would NEVER be without!